Are you a certified mechanic but tired of working in a shop? We have the perfect job that would allow you to use your certification in an office environment!
Automotive Technician -Truck Chassis Group Agent
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
- Receives calls from dealership automobile mechanics, dealer representatives, Service Managers, and Technicians in specialized product areas (i.e. Transmission, Engine, Steering, etc.)
- Diagnose problem using systematic listening and probing approach to determine root cause and provide information, data and direction through research, manuals, database or contacts
- Track information and update cases
- Perform follow ups on existing cases and close cases, as required
What we are looking for:
- Must have a Class 'A' Automotive Technician's License or equivalent (310S).
- 5-10 years hands on experience with automotive repairs, diagnosing and troubleshooting in a dealership environment
- Multiple areas of automotive expertise in automatic transmission, suspension, rear axle(differential) and wheel alignment, etc.
- Technicians with strong diagnostic skills in the Powertrain and Chassis areas are preferred
- Basic PC software knowledge including Windows with basic keyboarding experience
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental Benefits and Pension Plan
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Free Parking and Transit accessible
- On-Site Cafeteria and Gym Facilities
- Some Extras: Employee Events and Social Committee, Free Wi-Fi and Corporate Discounts on everything from tickets and dining to shoes and travel for you and your family!
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com. #cnxjobs
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy