BILINGUAL INCENTIVES BUSINESS ANALYST
The Bilingual Incentives Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the Mazda Incentive Dealer Program, which involves program entry, quality control, system support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution. The Bilingual Incentives Business Analyst will also create detailed queries and provide interpretative insight and recommendations to the Sales and Operations teams based on the analysis of data.
- Enter program incentives on a monthly basis through the Siebel system
- Conduct quality control measures on Siebel system to ensure incentives are error-free
- Perform system support and issue resolution procedures when necessary
- Make recommendations to Sales, Operations and other groups on the use of business intelligence query tools and implement the installation of such tools.
- Respond in a timely fashion to requests for dealer and customer research.
- Provide Marketing Consultants with analysis of impact of various programs on client base.
- Analyze program reporting trends at national, regional district and dealer levels to draw conclusions about performance of program.
- Make recommendations to operations and account team to create internal program improvements as well as specific client-centric enhancements, including but not limited to process improvement.
- Make recommendations for clients to better utilize program tools to drive performance.
- Develop specific query routines using existing database tools to meet objectives.
- Create systematic approach to running queries to provide regular recommendations to Sales, Operations and other groups.
- Support analysis team regarding program finances and make recommendations to make programs more cost-effective.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
Experience / Skill:
- Must be fully bilingual, English and French languages.
- Must have great attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task on multiple projects at once
- Must be comfortable communicating findings to key stakeholders in the organization
- Must have experience with MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel and MS Access
- Experience with a Tier 1 or Tier 2 business intelligence/analytics application a plus
- Experience providing research driven analysis of marketing activity is a plus
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server and SAP Business Objects preferred
- Experience in the Automotive industry is preferred