TITLE: American Express Lead Generation Agent
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
This is a rewarding lead generating position within the American Express Small Business Solutions Team.
Our team has a tremendous atmosphere that is dynamic, professional and supportive! We are looking to hire great people, who are outgoing, passionate and hardworking. You provide the winning attitude; we’ll provide you with the winning atmosphere.
The American Express Lead Generation Representative plays a vital role within the sales cycle for the offsite American Express Sales Managers. As a lead generator you will be the first point of contact in promoting the incredible value that the American Express Charge Card has to offer and qualifying potential clients.
Your day begins at 9am and ends at 5pm Monday through Friday!!! This is an incredible opportunity to have interactive and engaging conversations with a variety of business owners. Enthusiasm in presenting the benefits of the program is essential to your success in this role.
This is a NON-SCRIPTED role; new leads are supplied throughout the month and are made using an automatic dialer. This is a non-technical role that requires basic computer knowledge and data input.
· Places outbound calls to small businesses after researching the company using a professional and consultative approach to learn about the business, their payment process, and current card use, total spend and how they could potentially use the reward points associated with the card.
· Promotes the charge card benefits, build long term and profitable customer relationships by understanding customers' needs.
· Offers information, insight and recommendations on the business program that would uniquely benefit the business company.
· Identifying and recognizing suitable clients for the American Express Business Program.
· Understands the Amex product and maintains a working knowledge of all pertinent products, services and completive card products.
· Keeps up to date and informed on competitive card products.
· Utilizes available tools and resources as designed to enhance navigation, and overall efficiency while on the call
· Meets specific performance standards and quality targets.
What we are looking for:
High School Graduation or equivalent; General knowledge of windows-based applications
Successful Candidates will possess:
· Sales enthusiasm, a positive attitude, self-motivator, strong work ethic and attention to detail
· Tenacity and persistence to ‘go the extra mile’
· Ability to meet personal, and team weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
· Exceptional ability to immediately build credibility with client from ‘first touch’
· Customer centric, ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of clientele, preferably with small businesses
· Ability to apply good judgement based on customer’s needs
· High energy, ability to communicate with clarity over the telephone
· Ability to identify sales opportunities by confidently offering products and services to meet customer needs
· At least 1-3 years in a customer service role; preferably face to face
· 1-3 years Part-Time or Full-Time Sales experience preferred but not mandatory
What we offer:
CConcentrix provides our associates with:
· Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
· Competitive salary
· Monthly performance incentives
· Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy