This position represents the primary point of contact with existing clients. Supports a major business vertical for a particular client; Acts as client advocate, facilitates problem solving through various organizational resources and functions; Liaises with operations group to problem solve, and provide short- and mid-term process improvements in business execution; Pursues organic business growth opportunities with existing customer. Provides tactical expertise to support overall client and company business strategy.
• Defines, clarifies and communicates client specifications, needs and changes
• Manages potential conflict areas between operations execution and client requirements through problem identification and resolution
• Liaises with and funnels information to companie’s functional departments on client progress
• Ensures billing packages are correct (input correct, data captured and assimilated)
• Explores and implements cost reduction strategies through operational and technical solution
• Maximizes revenue opportunities within daily operation and program
• Analyzes and assesses business growth drivers and profit leverage points
• May assist with initial information gathering for new and existing business proposals
• Monitors and safeguards reporting accuracy and detail (operations performance, data integrity, quality)
• Serves as product knowledge expert for client and business generalist for company
• Researches competitor information for feedback to Client / Company
• Responsible to motivate, performance manage, and develop Team Leaders
• Works closely with HR department to ensure proper recruiting and companie’s policies are understood and effectively performed.
• Education / Knowledge: Post secondary education supplemented with course participation in customer service management.
• Experience / Skill: Minimum 5 years of related experience in customer service or account management in a substantial capacity; Minimum 1 year experience working in a call center, Intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
• Excellent organization and communication skills-both written and verbal.
• Ability to work in a fluid environment with multiple onsite clients.
• Financial acumen-ability to understand and analyze cost drivers as well as devise plans to eliminate waste.
• Previous supervisory experience of large teams -this role they will have about 30 people needing guidance on policies and general call center issues.