Are you seeking stability with your working hours?
Would you like to have full-time hours, somewhere you are guaranteed 40 hours ?
Are you looking for a career to grow in?
With Concentrix you can have all of that and more! Concentrix can provide you with stability and potential for you and your family.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Starting Wage $14.25/hour
Medical/Vision, Dental Benefits and Pension Plan
Discounts through many companies/organizations
Career Advancement opportunities
And much more!!!
Career Title: Fiat Chrysler Automobile Advisors
Permanent, Full Time 40 hours a Week
Located in: Chatham, Ontario
Hours: Sunday - Saturday 7am - 12am
Training Hours: Monday - Friday 8am -4pm
The Universal Consumer Relations Representative will provide premier one touch consumer working with Chrysler vehicle owners, receiving inbound calls relating to service campaigns, vehicle recalls, component coverage inquiries, warranty or extended service contracts, and dealer or regional assistance issues, following a call from file initiation to conclusion. Representatives deal with a wide range of call activity ranging from informational requests to advising and acting on requests for reimbursements and/or warranty cancellations. Coding and data accurately are essential elements to this role.
- Take calls from Chrysler vehicle owners regarding service campaigns, requests for reimbursement, vehicle recalls, component coverage inquiries, warranty or extended service contracts and dealer or regional assistance issues.
- Answer all incoming customer phone calls within quality standards
- Contact various internal departments daily to clarify information, seek mentorship and gather information to respond to customer inquiries
- Calls seeking cancellation of service contracts require submission for either cancellation or refund.
- Contact external parties to assist in providing information, gain clarification and collect information.
- Review individual customer cases providing mediation on behalf of client for consideration outside policies and procedures
- For reimbursement calls, document all pertinent information, confirm reimbursement is valid, and submit reimbursement request to managers for approval
- Act as a liaison with remaining team members, such as Senior Customer Services Consultants and Information Centre Coordinator on various calls and issues
- Follow up on existing cases and close as appropriate
- Documents new case or updated case file information using quality standards*
- Provide excellent customer service, stay positive and build a strong rapport with your customers.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are one Concentrix. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
- Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified. #cnxjobs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.75 /hour