Jeep Wave Customer Care Representative
The Recall / Customer Care Representative will support the sale of FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles products and services through problem resolution and by addressing customer questions, inquiries or concerns. The services shall consist of handling end to end customer contacts through the Customer Assistance Inquiry Record (CAIR). This position provides first point of contact with current automotive customers to increase loyalty and conduct welcome calls to new Jeep customers.
- Providing customer relations support for all entities interested in the products and services of the Chrysler Jeep
- Agent must be able to use and understand the CAIR system. (Primary CAIR Detail, In-basket, Issue Checks, Zone Tab etc.)
- Calling customers utilizing a scripted message
- Navigate through systems to provide accurate answers and document contacts.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Agent must have an understanding and be able to navigate through the corporate websites.
- Learn and stay current with Centre procedures, product information and online resource tools
- Some inbound calls may be required.
- Ability to provide good customer service including: effectively communicate to dealers, customers and corporate stakeholders to resolve customer issues in a timely matter.
- Contact various internal departments on a daily basis to clarify information, seek guidance and gather information to respond to customer inquiries.
- Contact external parties to assist in providing information, gain clarification and gather information.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience / Skill:
- Excellent computer skills and experience in a Windows environment.
- 1 year of Customer Service experience required.
- Additional tasks may be required.
Department / Program: Chrysler
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Operating Hours: Monday - Friday 8am – 8pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm Hours may vary
depending on business
Minimum Hours per Week: 40 Hours