BILINGUAL INBOUND CUSTOMER SALES and SERVICE AGENT
Location: 103-375 Pleasant Street, Dartmouth NS B2Y 4N4
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
We offer an Industry Leading Incentive Program
Are you highly motivated and passionate about achieving or exceeding sales targets?
Would you enjoy receiving an hourly rate as well as commission?
Do you enjoy rewards and recognition?
Our employees have received $230K OF COMMISSION, BONUSES AND INCENTIVES PAID IN THE PAST THREE MONTHS
Rate: $15.50 PER HR
Rate applies after successful completion of training at $11.00 PER HR
APPLY NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for bold and tenacious Bilingual Inbound Customer Sales and Service Agent. The Bilingual Inbound Customer Sales and Service Agent is the first point of contact for selling products and services to our customers. This person will proudly represent the client brand; will have a strong sales focus; will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by delivering an excellent customer experience.
The Bilingual Inbound Customer Sales and Service Agent will assist customers by providing high quality customer service using knowledge of products, systems and procedures, to consistently exceed the customer’s expectations.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for motivated, sales driven, high-energy individuals to join our growing team. If you have the passion to sell and succeed, you can at CONCENTRIX.
• Education: Minimum High School Diploma
• Minimum 12 months experience in a direct sales environment
• Call Centre and Customer Service experience an asset
• Proven record of strong attendance and workplace success.
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
• Competitive salary
• Monthly performance incentives, commissions and bonuses.
• Employee referral program- earn money by referring your friends and family!
• Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
• In-house educational programs
• Terrific benefit package (medical, vision, dental)
• Employee Assistance Program includes legal, financial and health support from the first day of hire
• Employee discounts including gym membership
• Social Committee
• Free parking, located on major bus routes, just across from the Woodside Ferry Terminal