You will participate in an interactive paid training in which you will learn everything to be a successful Ambassador. You will join a fabulous team, an excellent work environment, and a management team who truly cares.
• Greet customer phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
• Collaborate with internal departments to clarify and collect information to respond to customer inquiries
• Contact external parties to assist in providing information and gain clarification
• Review individual customer cases providing mediation and settle customer needs through effective questioning and research
• Make final decision regarding expense of promotional dollars on behalf of the client
• Maintain basic knowledge of procedures, product information and online resource tools
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
• High School Diploma (or GED equivalent)
• Computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications)
• 1 year of customer service experience (Retail, Restaurant, and or Call Centre experience)
• Excellent communication and analytical skills is helpful
• Medical, Dental Benefits and Pension Plan
• Career Advancement opportunities
• Free Parking and Transit accessible
• On-Site Cafeteria and Gym Facilities
• Some Extras : Employee Events and Social Committee, Free Wi-Fi and Corporate Discounts on everything from tickets and dining to shoes and travel for you and your family!
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com. #cnxjobs
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.