TITLE: Lead Management Representative
Job Type: Full Time Regular
Location: Hamilton, ON
A great opportunity for lead management professionals working on a leading Global Electronics Manufacturer. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to evolving businesses and services from cold call to qualification. In addition, you will be responsible for validating and/or updating our database with pertinent prospect information, and qualifying prospects who have requested further information.
- Exceed minimum requirements for the lead generation and results measurements based on targeted KPI’s to ensure activity is sufficient to drive sales results
- Gather customer data and enter accurate information into provided CRM
- Peer Monitoring/Mentoring
- Participate in team meetings
- Assist management in activities and projects as required
- Able to differentiate between B2B and B2C inquiries
- BS Degree or equivalent or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have demonstrated skills and success in B2B outbound sales.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday through Friday, within the hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm if needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, using a CRM & web based tools.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a positive telephone personality, along with strong communication, listening and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal & writing skills
- Experience in long and short term nurture of potential customers throughout the sales process
- Sales Force knowledge is an asset
- Technology/IT experience a plus
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Apply using this posting
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Walk in and drop off your resume at 120 King Street West, 2nd Floor, Hamilton, ON.
*Applying for this position does not guarantee and interview.