Customer Care Team
This position is a front-line Contact Center inbound customer service role. The agent is committed to consistently deliver our best customer satisfaction experience. The agent communicates with the customer to identify and analyze the real customer need. The agent then provides first call resolution for close requests, inquiries and complaints on credit card and services provided by the client. The agent refers callers to other third parties for escalated problem resolution
- Deliver our best customer satisfaction experience in every customer interaction by achieving the specific CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) target
- Provide general information and guidance to customers regarding credit cards
- Access and negotiate multiple information systems to answer questions
- Interact with other departments on behalf of customer
- Provide knowledgeable assistance for wide number of products and customer situations
- Provide information on credit limit, balance and payment information
- Answer questions on transactions and statements
- Provide information on fees, charges and annual membership fees
- Process demographic information changes
- Provide information about products and services offered
- Complete internal documentation online to forward to various departments for work on accounts
- Provide a level of customer service that meets the specific client requirements in building mutuality and customer relationships
- Redeem Rewards for High Value customers
- Highlight account benefits on retainable accounts as a soft retention effort when customer request to close
- Use Problem Solving and Negotiation skills to save Customer Accounts
- General knowledge of windows-based applications.
- Knowledge of credit card procedures and handling
Experience / Skill:
Decision Making - Exercises good judgement by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience, perceives the impact and implications of decisions, makes effective and timely decisions, is proactive and achievement oriented.
Problem Solving - Systematically breaks apart complex problems and identifies the underlying causes. Identifies trends and sees causes and consequences. Generates a variety of alternative techniques or methods to resolve issues and/or solve problems.
Results Orientation - The ability to achieve high goals and/or standards. The degree of commitment to achieving measurable results by goal setting and implementing effective work methods. Is determined, ambitious and entrepreneurial, and has a ready ability to seize new opportunities.
Teamwork - The ability to work effectively with others to generate a positive, productive and informed work environment. Is united in the collective purpose.
Adaptability – Is able and willing to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities. Able to adjust personal style to changing environment. Maintains focus and intensity and remains calm, optimistic and persistent, even under adversity.
Customer Focus (Internal and External) - Is dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality services. Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
Culture Alignment - Understands the Concentrix culture and actively promotes it through every action taken, and every decision made. Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical, and respectful manner.
Job Knowledge - Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical /soft skills, methods and processes required for the position. Is able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with new and/or updated program information, trends and developments in field.
Perseverance - Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
- We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified