Manages and directs first line Supervisors. Has input into the development and monitoring of operating system applications, including center policies, procedures and operating structure. Insuring overall productivity and work flow meets expected client and organizational standards, may also be involved in developing business plans and setting hourly budgets. Makes regular contact and provides liaison between the client and/or client services and call center operations for information exchange, compliance issues and problem resolution.
- Understand and apply effective call center principles
- Meet or exceed client performance goals
- Meet or exceed program Quality Assurance Metrics
- Facilitate design and documentation of work instructions and program scripting
- Manage staffing level to maximize productivity and cost effectiveness
- Identify new opportunities for efficiencies using experience on prior campaign or program outcomes
- Ensure compliance with all client sales and promotional guidelines
- Communicate program or operations issues to client with recommended resolution
- Accurately define project deliverables based on scope of program
- Working with the client and vendor manager forecast center needs and expectations
- Analyze and communicate operational learning's to client services and training
Preferred: undergraduate degree with a focus on contact center management
Experience / Skill:
Minimum 3 years experience working in a Call Center at the leader level in a similar discipline
Quality Orientation - The ability to complete work accurately and thoroughly, paying attention to the details of job responsibilities. Produces a minimum amount of errors while completing work. Able to recognize errors in work in progress and make necessary real time corrections. Accurately checks processes and tasks and monitors the results of delegated tasks, assignments and projects.
Job Knowledge - Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical skills, methods and processes required for the position. Is able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with trends and developments in field
Cultural Alignment - Understands the Minacs culture and actively promotes it through every action taken, and every decision made. Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical and respectful manner
Decision Making - Exercises good judgment by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience, perceives the impact and implications of decisions, makes effective and timely decisions, is proactive and achievement oriented
Problem Solving - Systematically breaks apart complex problems and identifies the underlying causes. Identifies trends and sees causes and consequences. Generates a variety of alternative techniques or methods to resolve issues and/or solve problems
Communication – Spoken and Written - Able to clearly present information through the spoken word; influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances; listen well; able to write clearly and effectively present ideas and to document activities; to read and interpret written information.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.