HUMAN RESOURCES Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist provides support to leadership and employees in all areas of Human Resources. This position will partner with managers and employees to provide Human Resources consultation and support on HR initiatives in the areas of employee relations, administration, performance management, employee development and legal compliance.
· Partners with HR team, Recruiting team, and management to develop and implement company-wide people programs and processes
· Assist management team with day-to-day performance issues to ensure proper Human Resources procedures are followed and all documentation requirements are met.
· Work with employees to resolve employee relations problems and concerns.
· Administering employee documentation including performance and development reviews, FMLA, short term disability, and filing duties.
· Compiling/updating statistical reports, e.g., turnover, recruitment, vacation.
· Perform new hire orientation training and other soft skill training on an as needed basis.
· Assist leadership in compliance with Federal and State Law requirements (e.g. FMLA, ADA, Civil Rights Act, EEOC etc).
· Participation in ISO/COPC requirements and continuous improvement activities.
· Assist in developing strategies for new business.
· Facilitate focus groups.
· Minimal travel required
Experience / Skill:
· One to three years of experience in Human Resources Department. Experience working in a call center environment preferred.
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills required, specifically with Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Experience with a HRIS database.