TITLE: Automotive Technician -Car Chassis Group Agent
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Oshawa, Ontario (GM Headquarters)
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
- Receives calls from dealership automobile mechanics, dealer representatives, Service Managers, and Technicians in specialized product areas (i.e. Transmission, Engine, Steering, etc.)
- Determine call type (i.e. information or problem-solving) and check for existing case information through research, manuals, database or contacts
- Diagnose problem using systematic listening and probing approach to determine root cause and provide information, data and direction as required
- Utilize / research database for relevant product / repair information
- Obtain Product Information updates from Liaison representative or database
- Documents new case or updated case file information in corporate database
- Document product concerns; track and forward to Supervisor
- Perform follow ups on existing cases and close cases, as required
What we are looking for:
- Must have a Class 'A' Automotive Technician's License or equivalent.
- 5-10 years hands on experience with automotive repairs, diagnosing and troubleshooting in a dealership environment
- Multiple areas of automotive expertise in automatic transmission, suspension, rear axle(differential) and wheel alignment, etc.
- Technicians with strong diagnostic skills in the Powertrain and Chassis areas are preferred
- Basic PC software knowledge including Windows with basic keyboarding experience
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental Benefits and Pension Plan
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Free Parking and Transit accessible
- On-Site Cafeteria and Gym Facilities
- Some Extras: Employee Events and Social Committee, Free Wi-Fi and Corporate Discounts on everything from tickets and dining to shoes and travel for you and your family!
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy