The Human Resources Generalist has the opportunity to partner with business leaders in support of HR solutions and make an impact at all levels of the organization. This position will partner closely with managers and employees to provide Human Resources consultation and support on HR initiatives in the areas of employee relations, administration, performance management, employee development and legal compliance.
· Partners with HR team, recruiting team, and management to develop and implement company-wide people programs and processes
· Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: Benefits, employee relations, payroll and company policies and makes decisions on compliance
· Provides coaching, counseling and/ or programs and works with Managers to implement solutions to address business issues related to areas such as development, engagement and retention
· Coaches managers on performance management issues and the creation and implementation of performance improvement plans-
· Proactively provides solutions to reduce employee relations and enhance employee experience
· Proactively manages legal risk; ensures managers and employee compliance with company policies and procedures, and governmental regulations
· Works on specialized projects as assigned
· Works with HR Manager or Director to develop processes that increase efficiencies or improve quality of services within the department
· Associate’s Degree plus minimum 3 years’ experience in a high volume Human Resources Department.
· Experience working in a call center environment required
· Sr. HR Generalist skills, including employee relations, employment law, compensation, performance management
· Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; presentation and platform skills