Sr. Team Leader(s) will be required to support night, midnight, and afternoon shifts as required by the business need. A day in the lift Sr. Team Leader provides day-to-day direction and guidance to a team of call center representatives. The Sr. Team Leader plans and evaluates workflow and coordinates work activities to achieve volumes expected to meet operational requirements. Based on established standards, this position will monitor staff performance and the daily application of organizational policies and procedures, provide feedback, coaching and ongoing development to meet client and corporate quality expectations. The Sr. Team Leader will recommend operational improvements and may approve special price concessions, quotes, allowances or adjustments. The position serves as a first line supervisor for 12 to 15 agents. As a Sr. Team Leader, your specific responsibilities will be:
- Oversees and manages effective use of personnel resources to insure service quality standards and budgetary scheduling standards are met
- Conducts bi-monthly and monthly team meetings
- Gathers and/or oversees collection of procedural and product information and documents
- Assists with call center training needs analysis and program development
- Assesses individual training needs and ensure needs are met
- Coaches subordinates on organizational standards and provides position training as required
- Maximizes potential of subordinates using established performance management methods and may conduct or assist in formal performance evaluations
- Uses appropriate tools to manage and report nonconformance in document control processes
- Communicates department and organizational objectives and goals to subordinates
- Monitors and ensures existence of supportive working environment(s) to promote high job satisfaction and morale
- Manages departmental resources through effective recruiting, delegation and organization
- Monitors team compliance to quality standards using established audit procedures and systems
- Monitors and manages absenteeism and punctuality
- Prepares payroll documentation for subordinates
- Maintains personnel files
- First Aid Responder
- Minimum 6 months of previous OnStar/GM customer service experience.
- High School Graduation or equivalent; General knowledge of windows-based applications; Good understanding of call center operations, metrics, and general procedures
- Two to three years successful experience working directly in a call center environment; demonstrated supervisory skills
- Applicants must have met and sustained the performance criteria in their current position for the past 3 months (including attendance, performance metrics and schedule commitment) to be considered for this role.
- Preferred back ground experience or professional exposure with social media, search engine marketing, Android, IPhone platforms and technical apps.
- Late or Incomplete Applications will not be considered.
Job Knowledge - Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical skills, methods and processes required for the position. Is able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with trends and developments in field
Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality services. Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Problem Solving - Systematically breaks apart complex problems and identifies the underlying causes. Identifies trends and sees causes and consequences. Generates a variety of alternative techniques or methods to resolve issues and/or solve problems
Communication – Spoken and Written - Able to clearly present information through the spoken word; influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances; listen well; able to write clearly and effectively present ideas and to document activities; to read and interpret written information.