Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 26 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by working closely with clients to improve the customer experience and generate excellent business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
We get Results, we deliver Service Excellence, we act with Integrity and we are One Team.
As a part of the Customer Care Team you represent one of our leading healthcare clients, assisting members with their insurance related needs such as explaining benefits, eligibility and claims, and correspondence. Responsibilities include providing a positive and welcoming experience to members, being empathetic and answering their inquiries thoroughly and professionally. You will help guide and educate members about the fundamentals and benefits of health care topics to select the best benefit plan options, maximize the value of their health plan benefits and assist in choosing quality care providers. You will also assist in contacting care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the member with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance, or resolving claim issues.
· Greet member phone calls in a professional and courteous manner Must be able to scheduled to work, 30-40 hours a week (depending on your preference and eligibility requirements to meet business needs). There are schedules for those that want to work 40, and ones for those that want to work 30 (evenings/weekends during open enrollment season).
· Evening and weekend shifts for all newly brought on team members will be paid, a shift differential on top of, your hourly rate (restrictions apply-will be explained during interview process).
• Assess all in-bound calls to accurately and efficiently address member’s needs by maintaining a strong customer focus.
• Establish and maintain effective relationship with members to gain their trust and respect
• Communicate with members in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport
• Be patient and compassionate while working as a team player and using all your available resources to provide the best outcome to the member
• Place follow up out-bound calls to assist in resolving member issues with their health plan.
• Be efficient in navigating multiple systems.
• Participate in ongoing training and self-development.
• Maintain basic knowledge of procedures, product information and online resource tools
• Maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled, and adhere to all company time and attendance policies.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
You will enroll in 8 weeks of interactive, paid training program where the goal is to improve your skills and learn what is needed to succeed at your new job. Attendance during training is required so you do not miss out on any opportunity to be your best.
Concentrix provides our associates with: Competitive salary, Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities, Monthly performance incentives, health insurance (eligibility requirements must be met) and paid time off.
Join us and BE the Difference for one of the world's leading healthcare insurers!
• A high school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age. College degree is preferred but not required.
• Ability to work in a face paced environment with extreme attention to detail and ownership
• 1 year of Customer Service experience (retail, restaurant and or call center experience). Prior experience in a high-volume call center or face-to-face business environment preferred
• Computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications)
• Excellent written and verbal communications and typing skills required
• Able to work weekends during busy season (October through February)
• Attend every day of the 8 weeks training
Added Factors in Education and Experience:
• Strategic problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple level of complexity
• Passion for healthcare. Aptitude to learn healthcare administration but prior experience is not required
• Even tempered and able to handle multiple competing priorities Can receive and give constructive criticism in a professional manner (no one is perfect).
• Works well in groups and is open to multiple different ways of thinking.
• Enjoys working in an environment where a positive culture, is paramount.
• Organized athletics and military experience preferred by not required.