· Greet member phone call/process claims in a professional and courteous manner as directed by management.
· Must be able to scheduled to work, 40+ hours a week and be flexible to meet the floor needs.
· Evening and weekend shifts will be required to meet business need as directed by management.
· Assess all in-bound activities to accurately and efficiently address member’s needs by maintaining a strong customer focus.
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with staff members to gain their trust and respect.
· Communicate with team members in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
· Be patient and compassionate while working as a team player and using all your available resources to provide the best outcome to the member.
· Be efficient in navigating multiple systems.
· Participate in ongoing training and self-development.
· Maintain advanced knowledge of procedures, product information and online resource tools.
· Maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled, and adhere to all company time and attendance policies.
· Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
· Ability to work in a face paced environment with extreme attention to detail and ownership.
· 2-Years of Customer Service experience in a high-volume call center or face-to-face business environment preferred.
· 1-Year of Experience within Concentrix Business Unit preferred with proven results in Tier 1 Agent/Processor role.
· AA/AS Degree preferred and a minimum of 2-Years relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills and abilities to have critical conversations with individuals while maintaining a professional environment.
· Prioritizes work to meet multiple deliverables and deadlines.
· Rewards and recognizes the right behaviors on the team and primarily supports floor operations, agent needs and training room support as directed by management.
· Demonstrates creativity in seeking new and better solutions.
· Ensures that employees have the development opportunities needed to learn and grow.
· Continuously assesses and improves processes within their scope and recommends improvements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including coaching and mentoring.
· Demonstrated experience analyzing performance data and applying findings to improve and/ or manage individual performance.