TITLE: Advisor I : Customer Service, Healthcare
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 2006 Wade Hampton Blvd. Greenville, SC
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
• Be patient and compassionate while working as a team player and using all your available resources to provide the best outcome to the member
• Place follow up out-bound calls to assist in resolving member issues with their health plan.
• Be efficient in navigating multiple systems.
• Participate in ongoing training and self-development.
• Maintain basic knowledge of procedures, product information and online resource tools
• Maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled, and adhere to all company time and attendance policies.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
• Assess all in-bound calls to accurately and efficiently address member’s needs by maintaining a strong customer focus.
• Establish and maintain effective relationship with members to gain their trust and respect
• Communicate with members in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport
· Evening and weekend shifts for all newly brought on team members will be paid, a shift differential on top of, your hourly rate (restrictions apply-will be explained during interview process).
· Greet member phone calls in a professional and courteous manner Must be able to scheduled to work, 30-40 hours a week (depending on your preference and eligibility requirements to meet business needs). There are schedules for those that want to work 40, and ones for those that want to work 30 (evenings/weekends during open enrollment season).
**YES, we do offer Benefits!
PTO Holiday Sick/Personal
**FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT Dress code - Jeans / casual environment
***PROMOTIONS WITHIN THE COMPANY!***
A high school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age. College degree is preferred but not required.
Ability to work in a face paced environment with extreme attention to detail and ownership