TITLE: American Express Sales Representative
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
This is a rewarding inside sales position within the American Express Small Business Solutions division.
Our American Express sales floor has a tremendous atmosphere that is dynamic, professional and supportive! We hire great people, who are outgoing, passionate and dedicated!
You provide the winning attitude; we’ll provide you with the winning atmosphere.
To reward you for your success we offer a competitive compensation package including; base hourly pay, incredible uncapped commission, quarterly incentive programs and benefits.
The American Express Sales Agent is responsible for identifying opportunities to discuss, promote and sell the value of the American Express Business Charge Card. We promote the business charge card to business owner’s right across the country from coast to coast.
- Places outbound calls to small businesses using a professional, consultative approach to discuss charge card needs and sells the benefits of Amex products.
- Sells the charge card offerings and benefits, build long term and profitable customer relationships by understanding customers' needs. Offering information, insight and recommendations on appropriate Amex product. Sells the right product to meet the customer's needs.
- Understands the Amex products and maintains a working knowledge of all pertinent products and services.
- Keeps up to date and informed on competitive card products.
- Utilizes available tools and resources as designed to enhance navigation, and overall efficiency while on the call
- Meets specific performance standards and quality targets.
- Adheres to professional/department/divisional practices, standards, processes and controls to achieve operational excellence.
- Contributes to the center Metric goals by achieving the individual targets
What we are looking for:
Education/Knowledge: High School Graduation or equivalent; General knowledge of windows-based applications
Experience / Skill:
- Customer centric, ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of small businesses
- Strong business acumen, insightful, ability to apply good judgment based on customer’s needs
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a commissioned based sales environment, preferably involving telephone
- High energy, ability to communicate with clarity over the telephone
- Ability to identify sales opportunities by confidently offering products and services to meet customer needs
- Ability to work in a statistically driven environment, measured by call quality, sales, call compliance and productivity goals
- Highly motivated and sets increasingly challenging personal standard of excellence beyond that required by management
- Basic computer skills required
What we offer:
· Concentrix provides our associates with:
· Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
· Competitive salary
· Monthly performance incentives
· Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy