Job Title: Cadillac/Electric Vehicle Customer Care Specialist
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Call Centre / Department Hours: Between the hours of 8am - 8pm
Days of Week Required: Monday – Friday
Working with various departments within the GMCC umbrella, this position provides support to the Client as well as the team members, in addition to performing the functions of the Cadillac/Electronic Vehicle Specialist. Working with the Cadillac/Electronic Vehicle Customer Care Centre, this position provides first point of contact with current and potential customers and external parties to meet and satisfy general information needs. The Cadillac/Electronic Vehicle Specialist has the following areas of responsibility: outbound contacts for pre-delivery, welcome and 6 and 12 months health checks, answers general customer inquiries, obtains customer information and data, inputs consumer data and file information, contacts other departments and dealerships and performs outbound follow up calls. The incumbent is a key component of the customers Cadillac/Electronic Vehicle experience from pre-purchase set up requirements to post purchase and health checks.
· Customer inbound / outbound contacts will be executed by phone, email and live chat
· Contact various internal departments on a daily basis to clarify information, seek guidance and gather information to respond to customer inquiries
· Participate in extensive training regarding the vehicle requirements from pre-purchase to post-purchase
· The Cadillac/Electronic Vehicle Specialist will own the customer relationship.
· Contact external parties to assist in providing information, gain clarification and gather information.
· Answer all incoming customer phone calls within quality standards
· Obtain marketing information through use of scripted questions
· Gather and input customer demographics and inquiries in a PC environment
· Follow critical elements of the Concentrix Call and File handling process
· Determine customer needs through effective questioning and evaluate need for call escalation
· Review individual customer cases providing mediation on behalf of client for consideration outside policies and procedures
· Review escalated calls with Team Leader for resolution / assistance
· Execute customer fulfillment requests through contact with appropriate departments
· Place outbound follow up calls from customer interaction as required
· Place outbound calls as required to meet marketing program initiatives
· Make final decisions regarding expense of promotional dollars on the behalf of the client
· Returns escalated calls on behalf of management
· Learn and stay current with Centre procedures, product information and online resource tools
· Generate template letters to customers
· May participate in focus groups
· Other duties as required (ie: Ambassadors can be cross trained for other campaigns as per business requirement if need arises)
What we are looking for:
Education/Knowledge: High School Graduation or equivalent. Knowledge of windows-based applications (navigation skills).
· Experience / Skill: 3 years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative. Excellent written and verbal skills required
Adaptability - Is able and willing to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities. Able to adjust personal style to changing environment. Maintains focus and intensity and remains calm, optimistic and persistent, even under adversity.
Communication (Verbal and/or Written) - Able to clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
Culture Alignment - Understands the Concentrix culture and actively promotes it through every action taken, and every decision made. Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical, and respectful manner.
Customer Focus (Internal and External) - Is dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality services. Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
Quality Orientation - The ability to complete work accurately and thoroughly, paying attention to the details of job responsibilities. Produces a minimum amount of errors while completing work. Able to recognize errors in work in progress and make necessary real time corrections. Accurately checks processes and tasks and monitors the results of delegated tasks, assignments and projects.
Teamwork - The ability to work effectively with others to generate a positive, productive and informed work environment. Is united in the collective purpose.
Decision Making – Exercises good judgment by making sound and well informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience, perceives the impact and implications of decisions, makes effective and timely decisions, is proactive and achievement oriented.
Job Knowledge – Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical / soft skills, methods and processes required for the position. Is able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with new and/or updated program information, trends and developments in field.
Organization and Planning – Anticipates needs, determines priorities and establishes the appropriate courses of action, set goals. Monitors performance towards goals and makes adjustments, as necessary, to facilitate goal attainment. Able to organize / schedule people or tasks, develops action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resources availability.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com. #cnxjobs
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume to: Recruit.Oshawa@concentrix.com
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy