The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall service delivery performance and client relationship for their assigned account & team.
In this role, you will ensure that strategic business and service objectives are met through the analysis of performance management metrics that drive consistent, cost effective, efficient and employee-focused delivery of Key Performance Indicators across all areas of your operational responsibility. This will be accomplished through the coaching and development of a team of Team Leaders, providing clear direction and well-defined objectives, and holding them accountable to performance expectations.
- Ensure the day to day operations of the Customer Service Team exceed client SLA’s and internal Concentrix operational expectations.
- Direct management of Team Leaders & assigned LOB Overall accountability for assigned programs including service delivery, KPI attainment and client satisfaction
- Actively monitor production, service level and quality and make adjustments as needed
- Develop, document & continually improve WAH delivery processes
- Maintain external client relationships, key stakeholders and liaise with other functional areas
- Evaluate performance of direct reports and provide coaching and development
- Create and update various reports related to Operational activities
- Responsible for delivering full cycle resolution to the customer
- Responsible for analyzing reports and driving key KPIs that meet the expectations of the client’s SLA’s
- Accountable for the ongoing coaching and development of the Supervisory & CSR team
- Ensure profitability for programs by managing resources appropriately
- Communicate with clients regularly to ensure visibility and partnership
This list is not meant to be all encompassing but is a guideline to the most critical qualifications.
- Bachelor's preferred
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in an Operations Manager role, managing in an inbound customer care call center environment
- Extreme flexibility and ability to work with limited oversight
- Exemplary communication skills (written and oral), coaching skills, and demonstrated good business judgment
- A good understanding of Operations and P&L is required
- Excellent human relations skills and ability to create and maintain high energy, highly motivated services teams
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated creative thinking
- Ability and desire to work with and manage teams in a variety of geographic locations
- Strong aptitude for technology and demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and maintain productivity and effectiveness in an ever changing environment
- Experience in successfully managing complex projects
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willing to travel - at times, may require up to 15% travel or more
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment