TITLE: Connection Center Team
LOCATION: Warren, MI
START DATE: April 17, 2018
STATUS: Full -Time/Non Exempt
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
We are looking for Customer Technical Service Advisors. Earn between $30,000-$32,000 per year! We have more great things to offer too; paid training, benefits after 3 months, vacation entitlement in the first year, free parking and transit accessible, pension plans, possible overtime opportunities available, monthly incentives and multiple career advancement paths! Some extras: Employee events, corporate discounts on everything from tickets and dining to shoes and travel for you and your family!
We are currently searching for out of the box thinkers for our Customer Care Center in our Warren, Michigan location for General Motors (GM).
You'll listen to then analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for our customers in regards to their WI-FI, Mobile Application, Website, Bluetooth and other connection issues as well as more advanced infotainment support with their vehicle’s telematics systems.
This is a customer/client support position that include cold calling.
You may remotely configure and troubleshoot client's equipment or simply educate customers. You may also be asked to sell additional services based on interaction type and its natural progression. You'll utilize multiple databases to record of the results of your interactions. This is a position at the cutting edge of vehicle infotainment technology support with plenty of growth potential.
So what do you need?
· 2 years of solid direct customer service experience (e.g. retail sales, restaurant, call center) and/or;
· 1 year of direct customer technical support experience, At best, practical help desk or customer support experience
· 1 year in your current or last role
· Strong customer service skills - We want someone who creates the feeling with our customers that their time was not only well spent in our interaction, but also of great benefit
· The ability to communicate and guide customers with all levels of technical acumen to the best possible resolution available for the question at hand (e.g. the technically savvy millennial generation or the 80 year old grandfather)
· Knowledge of mobile device hardware and software utilizing both Android and Apple IOS.
· A holistic knowledge of various internet browsers will also be needed, from Chrome to Safari and others.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
· Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet;
· Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
· Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
· Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, Bluetooth and more;
· Research required information using available resources;
· Follow standard processes and procedures;
· Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
· Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
· Stay current with system information, changes and updates;
· Participate and give feedback in focus group settings to enhance processes;
· Quickly adapt to changing processes and interaction types.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
You could be providing support for one of the biggest brands in the world. As long as you like working in close-knit teams, you can handle a fast-paced, fun environment and you’re eager to help people, we want to talk to you!
Apply online at www.concentrix.com Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants. Only those that qualify will be contacted.
What we Offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
WE Drive Results... WE Deliver Service Excellence... WE Act With Integrity... WE Are One Team