The Sr. Benefits Analyst reports to the Benefits Manager and is responsible for managing the day-to-day administration of employee benefit programs including the 401(K) plan. Recommends implements and monitors competitive programs, policies and procedures consistent with the company objectives.
· Acts as first level contact for employee questions, concerns and problems associated with benefit, escalates problem as appropriate
· 401(K) program management including processing contributions and company match, loan and withdrawal processing and audits
· Auditing and Processing payment of invoices to vendor
· Manage Qualified Medical Child Support Orders (QMCSO)
· Life and ADD claims management
· Handles requests for Short Term Disability and Family Medical Leave paperwork
· Maintains new hire reports to track employee benefit eligible dates
· Manages COBRA third party administrator of newly enrolled and terminated employees, as well as other employees who have lost benefits due to a reduction in hours or other qualifying event
· Creates ADHOC reports for further analysis and audits
· Assist with all benefit related audits both internal and external
· Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goal.
· 2-4 years of experience administering employee benefit plans and leaves of absence programs or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Advanced Excel skills and mastery of pivot tables, vlookups and other formulas / macros
· Workday and/or other HRIS experience required.
· Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, both adopted and pending, affecting employee benefits programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, workers’ compensation, Medicare, COBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements.